TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICE
When signing up via any of ATELIER's platforms you consent to ATELIER using your personal information, such as your email address, for direct marketing purposes. This includes sending you correspondence such as newsletters, product information, competitions and promotions, by email, SMS, social media or post. You may opt out of receiving these direct marketing communications, and any variation to your communication preferences, at any time.
All contracts and dealings between ATELIER and any assigns (‘MADEBYATELIER’) and any person (‘Customer’) relating to any goods or services (‘Goods’ and ‘Services’) provided and supplied by ATELIER to the Customer through the website www.madebyatelier.com (‘Website’) are subject to the terms and conditions of trade set out below (‘these Terms’). By using the Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms, as may be amended by ATELIER from time to time. VARIATION ATELIER has the right to amend, remove or vary these terms at any time without notice. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of any changes made to these terms and by continuing to use and visit the customer agrees to be governed by these terms as the case may be from time to time.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and ATELIER reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. ATELIER(‘MADEBYATELIER’) will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, TAKA may restrict access to some parts or all of the Website without notice.
• All intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to the Customer on or through the Website remains the property of ATELIER.
• The Customer is authorized to download, view, copy and print any content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way.
• The Customer is not permitted to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms without the written express consent of ATELIER. Such consent may be withheld by ATELIER at its absolute discretion.
• The Customer must not remove any copyright or trademark notices from the content found on the Website.
• ATELIER makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind, express or implied that the Goods and Services will not infringe any intellectual property rights of a third party.
TERMS OF SALE
• By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and ATELIER with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
• All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are estimates only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which ATELIER will not be responsible.
• The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use. • In order to contract with taka the Customer must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to ATELIER.
• ATELIER reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
• When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to ATELIER are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods.
• ATELIER reserves the right to hold an order pending credit card verification. Our Customer Care team will contact you requesting a photocopy of the front of your driver's license and the credit card used to make a purchase. If a response is not received within 48 hours, your order will be cancelled and your card refunded. If our merchant bank is not satisfied with the information provided, your order will also be cancelled and refunded.
• Changes to items on orders, shipping addresses or names are not permitted once an order has been processed. ATELIER can refuse any amendment or cancellation of an order at any time.
We currently offer PayPal/Stripe/Major credit card payment types to customers, we also have Klarna, buy now pay later available.
• The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
• Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in Great British Pound and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
• ATELIER reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer.
• In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
• Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to ATELIER. The Customer will, however, be able to return Goods in accordance with ATELIER's returns policy.
• ATELIER may accept returns within 7 days for from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached.
• Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense. • The Customer must include their order confirmation email within their return parcel.
• Any Goods which ATELIER has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by ATELIER.
• Upon accepting the goods, ATELIER will issue the customer with an store credit. This store credit code will be granted equal to the value of the item(s).
• Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return/exchange/credit note.
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
• If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify ATELIER within 7 days of received by contacting ATELIER via firstname.lastname@example.org
• If ATELIER inspects the Goods and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be entitled to either a replacement or a refund within 7 days. Once the refund is processed, it will automatically go back to customer's original payment method.
• Customer can keep the item. If customer decide to ship back to ATELIER. ATELIER will cover the packaging and postage costs associated with the Customer returning a faulty or damaged Good.
• Customers are liable for any delivery costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
• Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by ATELIER is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. ATELIER will use its best endeavours to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
• ATELIER reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
• International deliveries will be made by DHL Express Or Fedex or Registered Post, which is passed on from royal mail once the package lands at the delivery country.
• Estimated delivery time for international orders varies depending on location.
• In the event the Customer does not receive their Order within 30 business days of placement, the Customer should contact their local shipping carrier.
• International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country. Any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. ATELIER has no control over the import fee charged and will not be responsible for the payment of any duties or taxes.
• Where taxes and duties are refused to be paid by a Customer or a parcel is left unclaimed and it is subsequently returned to ATELIER, the value of the order will not be refunded. No refunds will be issued for any parcels returned to ATELIER where the parcel is unclaimed or duties are not paid.
A Pre-Order is the term used when a Good is unavailable for immediate shipment because it is in production to be shipped at a later date. The estimated date of delivery is displayed on the product page and the product is clearly marked as a pre-order online. Pre-order items are available for cancellation at any point before the item has been shipped.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
• The Customer agrees to use the Website at their own risk. The Customer agrees to indemnify ATELIER, its affiliates, officers or directors from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from the Customer’s use of the Website or breach of these Terms, including damages caused by virus or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website or the supply or use of the Goods.
• ATELIER does not accept responsibility for any loss or other detriment arising by reason of any theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the Customer.
• The Customer accepts upon Delivery all risk for loss or damage to the Goods whether caused by the Customer or not, and the Customer indemnifies ATELIER against all claims, demands, suits and actions for loss or damage caused by or arising from the handling, transport, storage, display, installation, neglect or use of the Goods after the Customer has taken possession of the Goods. Risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer at all times unless ATELIER retakes possession of the Goods.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
• The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of ATELIER.
• The Customer agrees that ATELIER is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will ATELIER, its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
• The failure of a party at any time to require any performance by another party of a provision of these Terms shall not affect in any way the full right of the waiving party to require that performance subsequently.
• The waiver by any party of a breach of a provision shall not be deemed a waiver of all or part of that provision or any other provision or of the right of that party to avail itself of its rights subsequently.
• Any waiver of a breach of these Terms shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver, and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
If the performance of ATELIER's obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by a force majeure including strike, lock out, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of ATELIER, ATELIER will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms contained herein shall be governed by the laws of China Republic and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of China to hear disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
• The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
• The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties.
QUESTION OR CONCERN
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Our customer service team is available 7 days a week.
PR/COLLABORATION/WHOLESALE INQUIRY ONLY.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org